Georgetown HT CANCELLED for July 6, RESCHEDULED for July 28

Update on the Georgetown HT

We have hosted mini trials on our farm for ten years, twice a year, with nothing but sunny blue skies each time. This week, our luck has run out. Despite our best efforts and investment in gravel, Mother Nature is not on board this week. 

After receiving rain every day for the last 9 days, we have begun a period of nonstop rain over the last 48 hours. The storm just happened to be trained right over us, and with a couple of inches of accumulation on the farm this week and another 0.5 inches predicted today and into tonight. 

As such, despite our best efforts and our absolute desire that the show must go on, we have decided to cancel the mini trial Saturday. We believe it is in the best interest of all involved, though we were so excited to see everyone’s smiling faces this weekend. And everything was so READY!

We will host a rain date of July 28 as an alternative mini trial if riders are available that day. We are making every effort to accommodate everyone, and will offer riders an entry to July 28 mini trial, September 9 mini trial, or the eventing weekend clinics on July 26-27 or Oct 4-6. 

Again, our apologies for this decision but we believe it is in the best interest of everyone involved. Questions can be directed to Megan at Thanks for your understanding.


About widespreadpanic

Advanced level event rider and instructor at Team CEO Eventing in Lexington KY.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s